Cheri L. Blair
Enhancing Your Financial Strategy…
Helping Women Piece Together Their Financial Future
90% of All Women Will Eventually Be Responsible for their Own Finances.* Isn’t it time to get a second opinion to help secure your retirement?
Now, more than ever it is important for women to understand why they need a financial strategy. With evolving roles and increasing responsibilities, women are seeking out ways to become more knowledgeable about their finances.
Learn the following keys to enhancing your financial strategy:
- Do you have a financial strategy to create income and preserve capital for a 30+ year retirement?
- How to identify and solve for potential income gaps in your current retirement strategy
- How much can you safely withdraw annually from your retirement savings to help ensure an income that last?
- How today’s economic environment might challenge traditional assumptions about asset allocation.
- How a ‘buy and hold’ strategy and ‘sequence risk’ could potentially jeopardize your retirement security.
- Do you have ‘lazy money’, and if so, how to put it to work.
62% of women Say they Feel Financially Insecure.**
*Financial Finesse Reports, Gender Gap in Financial Literacy, 2012 ** The Allianz Woman, Women and Power® Study, 2013